For coffee purchases over 4.5kg, please complete the ‘CONTACT US’ section of our website and we will reply to you within 2 working days.
Below are the current UK prices for postage and packaging, which may be subject to change.
Royal Mail Signed For (1st Class)
- Up to 1kg* – £5.70
- Up to 2kg* – £7.57
- 2-5kg* – £18.60
Royal Mail Signed For (2nd Class)
- Up to 2kg* – £4.95
- 2-5kg* – £11.74
*Royal Mail charge according to the full weight, including the packaging of a parcel.
For International shipments, given the range of delivery options available, please complete the ‘CONTACT US’ section of our website. We will then reply to you within 2 working days, in order for us to discuss your specific requirements.
Please see Section 12 of our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Q: I have ordered 1kg of coffee, but am being charged over 1kg for postage, please explain why?
A: Royal Mail charge according to the full weight, including the packaging of a parcel.
By way of examples:
- A 500g purchase of coffee, including packaging, would fall within the ‘up to 1kg’ category if 1st Class or ‘up to 2kg’ category if 2nd Class.
- A 1kg purchase of coffee, including packaging, would fall within the ‘up to 2kg category’.
- Any purchase exceeding 1.5kg, will be charged at the next Royal Mail tariff e.g. 2kg, including packaging, would fall into the 2-5kg bracket.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for full details.
Given the fragile nature of products, any returns must be in their original condition and original packaging. If the use of original packaging is not possible, then an equivalent alternative protective packaging may be used.
Any returns must be marked fragile and sent by Royal Mail/your carrier in a secure, protected and ‘signed for’ format to: Angelucci Coffee, 65 Hookfield, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8JQ
Postage & Packaging will be at your expense, unless the products are being returned due to being faulty or mis-described, as per our Terms & Conditions.
If the products are not received by us in perfect condition, we will provide you with photographic evidence as proof. In this instance, we will communicate with you to discuss the impact on any potential refund.
By way of example, if you returned four cups and saucers and one cup and saucer was damaged, then a partial refund would apply. You would need to contact Royal Mail/your carrier in relation to the damaged items.
You can download the Cancellation form here: Cancellation Form.
- Mokital® coffee is not vacuum packed. To enjoy the flavour and aroma of Mokital® at its best, it should be consumed whilst fresh. Once purchased, Mokital® should be kept in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place and ideally consumed within 2-4 weeks. If you wish to keep Mokital® for a prolonged period of time, it can be kept in the freezer in an airtight container, for up to three months. However, we recommend you extract the amount of coffee you require and bring it back to room temperature, before preparing, to maximise the flavour experience. Do not re-freeze.
- We aim to process and despatch all online orders within two working days. (Our working days are Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).